Connect with one of available wallet providers or create a new wallet. What is wallet?
We do not own private keys and cannot access your funds without your confirmation
Wallets are used to send, receive, and store digital assets like Ether. Wallets come in many forms. They are either built into your browser, an extension added to your browser, a piece of hardware plugged into your computer, or even an app on your phone.
Last Updated: February 21 2022
The Swedish company Roya Edition, reg. No. (5591938179) is the controller of your personal data. Roya Edition’ affiliated companies may process your personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions as stated below and are thereby processors of your personal data. You may contact Roya Edition at any time. Please find our contact details below.
Address: Sankt Eriksgatan, 113 62 Stockholm, Sweden
Email: [email protected]
We may collect information reasonably capable of identifying you as an individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include anonymous or aggregate information that does not identify you as an individual.
• Creating a User Account: If you sign up to use our Platform, we collect your Ethereum wallet address, username, and email address. You, the User, may elect to provide your full name, location, biographical information, and a website.
• Applying as an Artist: If you want to join our roster of digital artists, we collect your first and last name, email address, Ethereum wallet address, and information about your art.
• Visiting the Site or Market: We also collect basic analytics data when you access or use the Platform through Cookies. See our Cookies Policy below for more information about the Cookies we use and what data they may collect.
We use the collected Personal Information to:
• Make the Platform work and enable you to list, buy, transfer, or trade unique digital art;
• Provide you with critical updates, confirmations, or security alerts;
• Provide support or respond to your comments or questions;
• Personalize and improve your experience;
• Inform you about products, services, news, or promotional opportunities we think might interest you;
• Analyze and improve our Platform.
We rely on service providers to make some of the Platform’s features work, including our website providers. These providers may have access to Personal Information we collect so they can do this work on our behalf. We work hard to ensure these providers only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
We also collect basic analytics data through Cookies when you access or use the Platform. A “Cookie” is a small piece of data or text file stored on the local hard disk of your computer or mobile device. These include our own first-party Cookies and third-party Cookies. Some Cookies are only stored temporarily and destroyed each time you close your web browser. Others may remain on your browser and may collect and store data for a period of time after you have left the Platform.
• Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how users interact with the Platform and serve you information about products or services we think you may like.
If you wish to prevent Cookies from tracking your activity on our Platform or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain Cookies or notify you when a Cookie is set. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s Cookie setting please visit your preferred web browser.
If you block Cookies, some features that make the Platform function property may not work and your experience may be affected.
• You may contact us at [email protected] to erase, update or correct any Personal Information we collected about you.
• You can unsubscribe from commercial or marketing communications from us by contacting us at [email protected].
• You have the right to object at any time to our processing of your personal data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, we may share aggregate or other information that no longer personally identifies you with other parties for our business purposes, marketing, analytics, or other uses.
• Do not track: Some web browsers or smartphones can set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. We do not honor Do Not Track mechanism as there is no industry-standard way to do so.
The Platform is not intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we collected Personal Information from a child under 13 we will delete that information from our files.
Our Policy only applies to our Platform and does not apply to third-party websites or services because we do not control those third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third-party sites to learn about their practices or what rights you may have.
Nothing in this Policy restricts our ability to:
• Comply with applicable law, rules, or regulations;
• Comply with a civil, criminal, or regulatory inquiry, investigation, or lawful court order;
• Cooperate with law enforcement agencies about conduct we reasonably and in good faith believe may violate the law;
• Protect our rights or our property;
• Enforce our Terms of Service; or,
• Prevent behavior that is (or that we think may be) illegal or unethical.
If you have questions about this Policy or how we treat your Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]